About

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fair Skin Plum and Berry Lip Colors for Fall


Fall is here, which tends to be a porcelain's favorite season because we really shine in fall colors. This is the time of year that we love wearing berry and plum lip colors. Here are a few of my very favorites.



Estee Lauder, Extravagant Berry

Ok, I apologize in advance for including a lipstick that is hard to find because it was a seasonal lipstick. But this lipstick is so amazing that I couldn't not include it. You can still find it in some eBay stores and I promise that I am on the hunt for some good dupes. The color is stunning, the texture is truly like butter and it smells divine. You owe it to yourself to hunt this down, or wait til I find some dupes :)



This is a deep, vampy purple on me and it is stunningly dramatic. It is goes on velvety smooth, and being in stick form allows for precision application. 




This is a spicy little color that is the perfect fall color for under $10. It is such a yummy, cinnamon-y color that can be work day or night. A perfect tube to keep in your bag for those days when you forgot to put apply lipstick before you rushed out of the house and then remembered on your way to work. 




This is a pretty, sheer plum that is perfect on top of your favorite plum lip liner, for an intense look, or on its own for a softer, sheer look. 




Lord help me if this lip gloss is ever discontinued. This is my HG lip gloss, and now that I see that they're mostly selling them in packs of 2, which makes me worried they may be. So I may just have to buy a few (dozen) two packs. This is a definite MLBB (my lips but better) gloss. This is more of a nude for me on its own, since my lips are more of a plum shade. It is one of my all-time must haves. 


The two colors on either end of my arm are a few inexpensive lip liners that go well with these lip colors in case you want a bolder look. 




This is a great plu liner and I love the texture. It glides on with a deep color payoff. 



Rimmel Lasting Finish in Cherry Kiss

I do like this liner, it's great for berry lip colors. I will say that this particular line of liner loses its glide-ability (is that a word?) after a few months. But hey, it's like, $3, so you can't complain too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment