About

Monday, September 15, 2014

Favorite Fall Pieces for Fair Skin with Cool Undertones

Looking for a few pieces to punch up your beautiful porcelain with cool undertones? Here's a few of my favorites!


Yellow faux fur jacket, $66, asos

I'm in love with this jacket. Probably because it screams "fall" and I love fall. 


Cap-sleeve shirttail blouse, $88, J. Crew

This is so easy breazy. If you live in California like me, you can get away with just this for fall. Otherwise, you may need a jacket - I love this one


Altuzarra for Target Satin Dress Orchid Print- Purple, $50, Target

Target has upped their game so much, it's astounding. My jaw dropped when I saw this dress, it is stunning!


Kendra Dress, $425, Tory Burch

Navy is my absolute favorite neutral. The only thing better than navy is more navy. This stunning dress has navy dots, and it is so perfect for fall, I can hardly stand it.


Thermal cowl neck sweater, Michael Kors, $100

This deep sea green sweater is so perfect and cozy for fall and winter. 

Happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment