About

Monday, October 6, 2014

Pale Male Monday: Eddie Redmayne

Pale Male Monday is something I've been doing over on Instagram, but I feel the showcasing of hot pale guys needs to be spread much farther than Instagram. Otherwise I'm doing these beautiful pale men a major disservice. 

Today's Pale Male Monday man: Eddie Redmayne. You may recall him as Marius in Les Miserables.


He's from London, so has a British accent. Which always makes a guy 10x's hotter in my eyes. Look at him, looking all British-y.


He studied Art History at Cambridge. He's educated and hot and loves art. I can't even. Here he is, looking all Cambridge-y. 


And when he's not being all British-y and Cambride-y, he models. Because, hot.


He's playing the brilliant Stephen Hawking in his next movie, check him out in the trailer:


Happy Pale Male Monday! And if you know a pale male you want to nominate (or you want to nominate yourself), send me an email with a short bio and 4-5 pictures to: rockyourporcelain at gmail dot com.











No comments:

Post a Comment