About

Friday, August 22, 2014

Makeup for Fair Skin: Top 5 Must-Tries for Fair Skin

I'm so addicted to beauty products, it's ridiculous. Probably because it's hard for me to find a product that I both love, and that works with my fair skin.

Thanks to buzz on the Pinter-sphere, here's what I'm coveting next:


MAC blush in Tenderling. Rebeka's Beauty World says it is an awesome neutral for fair skin.


Revlon Colorburst in Rose Gold; it's supposed to be beautiful on the Porcelains



Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty BB Balm | One reviewer on Sephora said,"This is one of the few BB Creams I have tried that does a decent job of matching my skin tone and it doesn't make me break out."


Samoan Sand nail polish by OPI | As seen on bloggers like Peach Bubbly, it's an excellent neutral for fair skin.



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal | Blogger Will Work for Makeup says, "offers up that extra boost of color correcting that helps to make my complexion appear that much more flawless." 






No comments:

Post a Comment