About

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

How to highlight + contour pale skin


As I've said before, I love the Maskcara blog. I also love highlighting + contouring, but it is so difficult with pale skin. We either end up looking orange or dirty with the contouring. And as for the highlighting; how do you highlight white?

I will say that Cara's suggestion for highlighter, while it will probably work on many different shades of fair skin, simply does not work for mine. Here are a few of my favorite options for highlight super white skin:




And I love to finish it off with:







1 comment:

  1. We are all like flowers that blooms or withered in the garden depending on how we take good care of our self. So do not let negativity pass through. Enjoy and be confident. Have a good day and visit my site for more information.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete