About

Monday, November 3, 2014

5 Favorite Fall Sweaters for Fair Skin with Cool Undertones

Yay, it's fall! A Porcelain's favorite time of year! Why? No blistering sun + rain + foggy dark skies = we can run around outside with reckless abandon, not trying to find the closest shade spot to walk/stand in. (Although we should still wear sunscreen)



If you have pale skin and cool undertones (if you're not sure, find out here), you're going to love cozying up in these sweaters.


I love elbow patches! This purple sweater with black elbow patches is available at Asos for under $45.


This blue cable knit crop sweater features a mock neck and rounded hem. I'm in love with the pattern on this sweater - a hint of bodice. $78 at Nasty Gal.


This sweater is the August Sweater in Aspen Blue, but I want to call it the "coffee and rain" sweater, because it is the perfect sweater in which to sip coffee while looking at the rain outside. $198 at Emma Stine.





I love that they used a porcelain model for this sweater, and a ginger at that! Score 1 for the paleys. This cable knit sweater is perfect and budget-friendly, so feel free to get all three :). $45 at Gap

I had to. I mean, how could I not? Sweater? Check. Holiday appropriate? Check. Home Alone reference? Check, Check. This sweater is definitely going to be making an appearance at one of my holiday appearances. $29 by Dentz Designs on Etsy.

And fear not if you have warm undertones - that's next!







No comments:

Post a Comment